A new year and a new outlook on life.  
Can not even believe I am 50!!!  I don’t feel 50...I hope I don’t look 50..or at least what my minds eye thought a 50 year old would look.  
My wonderful family through me a surprise party!!  My first birthday party ever and truly I had no idea and did not even suspect!!  I can’t believe I never caught wind of it.  Hillary did the majority of the planning so Don says...she sent out “save the date” cards, invites and most of the planning.  It was just so wonderful!! 
my info
Goals for 2011
Learn Photoshop!!! Take more pictures.  Get to the temple every month!!  Read the Book of Mormon.  Send thinking about you cards to friends and family.       
Age
50!!!
Birthday
January 4, 1961
Hometown
Springville UT
Current residence
Sammamish WA
Occupation
Mom, PB worker, HM consultant

My Favorites
TV Shows
What Not to Wear, Say Yes to the Dress, The Office, Cake Boss, American Idol
Movies
I can watch these over and over...
Dear John, When in Rome, The Proposal, Pride and Prejudice, Made of Honor
Activities
Photography, Heritage Making, Reading, Shopping, hiking, 
Songs
  1. Lucky
  2. Everything


Powered by Blogger.