These things make me smile....
   
   The smell of spring
   A rainy day and a good book
   A text that says, "I love you"
   Monday morning emails from Andrew
   Looking at my fabric
   Turning on my sewing machine
   Walking out of the gym
   Yummy tacos
   A bike ride along the ocean
   Visits from my kids
   Weekends with Don
   Going to bed
   Walking into a massage
   Birds chirping outside my window
   Shopping
 Holding my grand babies
   Reading my scriptures
   Walking into the temple
   A movie that makes me cry
   A book that I can't put down
   Taking pictures
   Flying
   A yummy salad
   Lunch with friends
   Facetiming
   An afternoon at the hair salon
   A clean house
   The sound of laundry in the machine
   Spending time on FamilySearch.org
  Our family text group
   Ice Cream
   Cute shoes
   Oranges hanging from our tree
 INSTAGRAM
 When all kids are happy...
   PINK PEONIES 

I could go on and on!  My favorite saying is "Look for the good in everyday"...as we do this a smile should be on all our faces!
   
   
   
   


Powered by Blogger.